The DX400 DMR Digital portables are the most compact, MIL-STD & IP68, affordable business critical radios available today.
DX400 radios deliver outstanding audio, clarity, quality & volume that really needs to be compared to other DMR radios to be truly appreciated.
The carefully designed ergonomics, ultra-tactile buttons, superior construction, high contrast white on black OLED display and unrivalled audio levels also makes the DX400 radios perfectly at home in applications where much larger commercial-size radios would have previously been used.
Environmental Protection – IP68 (2 meters for 4 hours): Entel’s radios are approved to IP68 (2 meters for 4 hours) rated construction, which means that they are dust protected and fully Submersible (even with the accessory cover removed).
MILSTD 810 C / D / E / F / G: Meeting MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G and providing commercial grade construction for tough, enduring performance. Entel’s radios conform to stringent standards, enabling them to withstand the everyday rigours of shock, vibration and the corrosive effects of dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble free use.
Outstanding Audio: Entel’s radios offer best-in-class performance, with an impressive 3 watts of natural-sounding digital audio, far exceeding the output of radios almost twice their size. High contrast white on black OLED
Programmable Buttons: To ensure your Entel radio meets your exact need its buttons can be programmed with the exact features you need.
Gold Plated Accessory Connector: The radios multi-pin interface and Micro-USB socket are both submersible and gold-plated to minimise any risk of damage and protect against corrosion.
Locking Accessory Connector: All Entel accessories incorporate a robust locking connector and the radios accessory socket has been specifically designed so that when an accessory is secured to the portable, the connection can withstand any amount of punishment; from dropping to careless misuse.
Accessory Audio Tailoring: Entel’s radios identify the attached accessory and automatically adjust its settings ensuring the most natural and readable audio possible is delivered even with bone conductive accessories and breathing apparatus com kits.
Scan: Scan makes the radio automatically change channels for you searching for activity, when received the radio will stop on the channel until the transmission has ended. You can respond or let the radio resume scanning.
Voice Annunciation: This programmable feature announces either the channel position selected or, in the case of marine models, the marine channel number (alias) – this gives further assurance to the user that they’ve selected the correct channel allowing them to focus on the task in hand.
- Frequency Range: 446 – 446.2 MHz
- Channels / Zones: 256 / 8
- Channel Spacing Analogue / Digital: 12.5 kHz & 25 kHz / 12.5KHz
- Vocoder: AMBE+2
- Operating Voltage: 7.6V
- Battery: CNB420E 1350mAh Li-Ion / CNB450E 2000mAh Li-Ion
- Weight (with battery): 243g – with CNB420E / 267g – with CNB450E
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 97 x 59.5 x 33 mm (with CNB420E) / 97 x 59.5 x 37 mm (with CNB450E)
- Frequency Stability: 1.5ppm
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Dust and Liquid Intrusion: IP68 (2 meters depth for 4 hours)
- Drop Test: MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Packing Test: MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Vibration & Shock: MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Air Interface DMR: ETSI TS 102 361
- Output Power: 0.5 Watt
- Modulation: 7K60FXE / 7K60FXD, 8K0F3E, 16K0F3E
- Distortion: 2% / 5% – Digital / Analogue
- Unwanted Emissions: 0.25uW / 1.0uW <1GHz / >1GHz
- Adjacent Channel Power: 60dBc
- Digital Sensitivity: Typically -121dBm (0.2uV) for 5% BER
- Analogue Sensitivity: Typically -121dBm (0.2uV) for 12dB Sinad
- Rated Audio Output: 2 Watts
- Intermodulation: -42dBm
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 60dB (Digital) – 60/70 (Analogue 12.5/25KHz)
- Spurious Response Rejection: -37dBm
- Spurious Radiations: 2.0nW / 20nW <1G Hz / >1GHz