An extremely rugged switch mode mains power supply with a built-in cooling fan for mobile radio base stations. Output 13.6 V DC @ 9 A. Supplied with mains lead with 13 A plug and crimp connectors for output lead.
A battery can be connected to the rear of the unit to maintain power in the event of a mains failure.
This is a universal model to suit most radio types. This unit is so reliable that it is supplied with the manufacturer no-quibble lifetime warranty.
Please note radio and desk microphone in the image is for illustration purpose only.
- Input Voltage Range: Auto-select, 85 – 135 V AC and 170 – 265 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Output Voltage & Current: 13.6 V DC. Worst case limits are +/- 4%, 108 W (9 A)
- Output Noise: < 50 mV pk-pk at continuous load
- Power Conversion Efficiency: Typically 83%
- Isolation Between Input and Case/Output: 1.5 kV AC / 3.0 kV AC RMS
- Isolation Casework to Ground: Connected directly to mains input ground
- Normal Operating Temperature: 25°C to +30°C / +30°C to +70°C de-rate linearly to 0 A
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to +100°C
- Max Case Temperature: 70°C at full load with 25°C ambient
- Operating Humidity: 95% max, non-condensing
- Casework: Anodized aluminium, glass-filled polycarbonate
- Connections: Input – IEC-320 C14 socket, C13 terminated cordset
- Output: 6.3 mm push-on blade terminals
- Ground: 6.3 mm push-on blade terminals, adjacent to output (additional external ground if required)
- Output: Indicator Green LED mains output on
- Orange LED battery back up mode
- Mounting Method: By rubber feet on base and direct attachment to radio above
- Safe area protection: Over current – Limited by the current sensing circuit
- Overheat: Limited by the temperature sensing circuit
- Transients: Protected by filters and rugged components
- Catastrophic failure: Protected by input and output fuses
- Approvals: 2014/30/EU The general EMC directive
- 2014/35/EU The low voltage directive
- 93/68/EEC The CE marking directive
- Tested to: EN60950, EN55022, EN61204-3
- Markings: CE